Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ramblings..........................and some free-writing....and pictures!

Well, here we go. The beginning of the end. I made it half way through the first week of the quarter. That's one half down, nine and a half to go. So far it looks like the work load will be getting pretty heavy here in about a week and a half, but the days aren't as long. I get off at twelve on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, five (p.m.) on Wednesdays, and ten on Fridays. Also, I have an hour break everyday at ten, except Wednesdays when I have a break from twelve to two forty-five. But best of all, I have two classes with a friend and a break everyday (except Wednesdays) with two friends! That will be nice. I like friends. But you didn't come over to hear about my school schedule, did you? I didn't think so. And that's interesting because I didn't come here to write about my school schedule. Sometimes it had interesting components, but this is not one of those times.
So.
What did I come here to write about?
I don't know, I just felt like ditching homework for the night.
I feel like that every night, but I only succumb on days when I didn't get my nap.
I just read an essay on napping the other day. It was pretty interesting. It made me feel good about what I do everyday. Except Wednesdays. I have a feeling I'm not gonna like Wednesdays very much this quarter. That might be good; I can give hating Mondays a break and switch it up a little. Especially since we have soccer on Mondays!
 I like soccer. I blocked Jordan last week. He's the tall kid who is too old to play so he signed up as the coach's "assistant" (which means he leads us in stretches and that's about it) and plays anyway. Yeah. That guy. I blocked him, like, twice. And one of the times he fell over. I'm not sure if it was my fault or not, but he did.
{Sigh} I believe this is what they call ramblings. Except my English teacher calls it free-writing. Either way, I think it's more beneficial to the writer than the reader.
That reminds me! On my dashboard (the place I go when I sign in to write a new post) it says I have eight followers. But when I look at the actual list of people, there are six. So if there's someone out there following my blog and your name doesn't show up on the list, comment and tell me! I want to know who has that kind of time to waste...
Okay, I don't know how interesting this is going to be...sorry.
 Hey! I could put up a few PNG pictures!
After all, followers cannot live by rambling alone, but by every picture that proceedeth out of the camera of Sarah.
My favorite of the hundred cloud pictures I took


 Ok. For some reason, the other pictures I'm trying to load aren't coming up...so I'll try in another post.
Be thankful(for technology),
Sarah

No comments: