Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Post #2 !!

OK, for some odd reason I logged in to do a post and today's devotion was in here! For those of you who don't know, Dad emails out a daily devotion to all the teens. Lord, are you trying to tell me something? I think I should go back over it...
So. I was gonna post a picture of our Christmas tree today but its not done yet. So that will have to wait. I was also gonna post a picture of the deer Dad got, but its censored. He shot Bambi. Literally. They wouldn't even let me get a picture of the cute little back straps( emphasis on the "little"). But they sure tasted good! I still have to figure out how to actually put pictures in a post. And it would be REALLY nice if I could figure out how to put pictures on from a cell phone. Because my camera hasn't worked since camp. And the original reason I begged for a camera and sacrificed all Christmas presents last year so I could get it was so I could post pictures on a blog. Sadly ironic.
Any way, tommorrow is the dreaded shopping trip. I hate shopping. BUT, to make up for it is the junk-food-gift-exchange-teen-event!!!! It's a blast. OK, I think thats all for now... oh! you guy readers(if there are any) won't care but I'm making a skirt and it's almost done. I will (attempt to) post a picture when it's done. :)
Be thankful,
Sarah

No comments: