Saturday, December 18, 2010

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3...

I think I found how to add a picture and I will now test it...Yah! I think it worked! That's Levi talking to Brandi again.And I think Mr. Wilson is making a funny face. I think. He might not have meant it as a funny face.  Any-who...
The shopping escapade was not as bad as I thought  it would be. Only one stop: Target. And I got a couple nice shirts, and a sweater to match the skirt I made. Oh! I should post a picture of that!
We also had the junk-food-gift-exchange-teen-event! And my buddy Joanna got to come! And I traded powdered, jelly-filled doughnuts for Levi's something-that-starts-with-an-"a" mints. Some people would see that as a bad trade. But there were 6 little doughnuts and many more than 6 mints. Also, I cannot stash doughnuts in my room and suck on them while reading Calvin and Hobbes or Garfield or Farside Gallery or some other enlightening literature. So Levi got the doughnuts.
I'm still waiting for the tree to be finished so I can take a picture of it. You may be wondering how I can take any pictures since my camera is broke. Yeah, I was wondering how to do that too. But we have a webcam on our computer that can take pictures (imagine that) and I can turn it toward the living room and get the tree. Thats probably how I will get most pictures on here. And now I must begin working on Emma's present. We'll see how much I can get done tonight.
Be thankful,
Sarah


No comments: