Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sisters

They're so cute and so annoying at the same time.
They can be sweet and they can make you chant in your head " youre my sister and I will not kill you" over and over. Sometimes they're completely innocent and other times they...are not so innocent. When you're gone at camp for a week and sleep in the morning you get back they can't wait for you to get up and tell them all about it. And then theres cats. I have one whining and won't shut up. I shall now silence it. Brb.
...........
Well he's not yowling anymore but my problem is quite solved. He thin0he-p0000000000000000- that was him jumping up on the keyboard. He still thinks he is an inside cat. Or he is trying to convince us that he's NOT an outside cat. Anyway, where was I? Ah yes: sisters. Well Peter ruined the moment. My point was I love my sisters! Now I need to help sister-distracted-by-cat resume cleaning the disaster area aka bedroom. And put the OUTSIDE cat OUTSIDE. And ignore the yowling.
                         Be thankful(you don't own this cat!),
                                           Sarah

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That really wasnt how the post was supposed to go...