1) A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of asssassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that havent eaten in three years. Which room is safest?
2) Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
3) A man is found dead in the artic with a pack on his back. What happened?
4) A man pushes his car up to a hotel and tells the owner he's bankrupt. What's going on?
5) You have two plastic jugs filled with water. How can you put all the water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any divider and still tell what water came from which jug?
6) A carrot, two lumps of coal, and a pipe lie together in the middle of a feild. What happened?
7) This is an unual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothings wrong with it. In fact, nothink is wrong it. It is unusual though. Study it, think about it....but you still may not find anything odd.
8) A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over five minutes. Finally she hangs him. But five minutes later they both go out and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
9) What's black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you through it away?
10) A man is born in 1972 and dies in 1952 at age 25. What's the deal?
Did you get any of them??? These are from Uncle Johns Bathroom reader. Answers to follow...whenever I get the chance.
So. Little update. Thursday morning we decided to have a spur of the moment game night with the teens. Those of you who read this and could have come but didn't MISSED OUT. It was fun. The cheap lazagna was a bit of a disapointment, but the tostidos and chimichangas were great! Not to mention the cheese dip! Oh yeah, and the games were fun too. Juuuuust kiddiiing. I promise I didnt just eat the whole time. We had some INTENSE apples to apples and a taboo show down. I have lots of homework today, and Momma made me a skirt that I will wear tommorow, and Monday we will be going to see the Orgeon Adamous!! That would be my Dad's brother and his family. It's gonna be great! Also, we get to bring Shadow and Sophie. She is getting big! And she's still just as cute.