Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ten on Tuesday + answers to brain teasers

1) I have never had top ramon.
2) The reason I know it exists is because I saw it on a kid's t-shirt.
3) I'm not really a dog person
4) Sophie is the cutest dog EVER.
5)She doesn't stink
6) I'm starting to get to be a dog person
7)I will someday climb Mt St Helens.
8)I'm starting to get tired of the rain.
9)I feel like going swimming...
10)I'm not as short as somebody I saw today. Yah!

* * * * * * * * * * * *
And the answers to the brain teasers:

1. The third. Lions that havent eaten in three years would already be dead.
2.Yesterday, today, and tomorrow!
3. It's a wolf pack.
4.It's a game of monopoly
5.Freeze them first, then take the ice blocks out of the jugs and put them in the water barrel. You will be able to tell what water came from which jug.
6.They're the remains of a melted snowman.
7. The letter 'e', the most common letter in the English language does not appear once in the entire paragraph.
8.The women was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it and hung it up to dry.
9.Charcoal!
10.He is born in room number 1972 of a hospital and dies in room number 1952. :)

Be thankful,
      Sarah

No comments: