Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Did I say Saturday? I meant Wednesday

1. So I was thinking about how Jon Bon Jovi never seems to age much. His hair is smaller nowadays, but he still manages to look like a boy somehow. And then that made me think of the story of Dorian Gray. Question: If you physically lock in one age for yourself, which would you choose and why?

Should I say anything? Naw, I need to be more ages before I should decide which one I want to stay. I thin my favorite so far was 8 or 9, but I've only tried 16 ages out of the average 70 people usually try so, ask me again in 54 years and I'll let ya know
2. What is the best dish that you cook or bake (your piece de resistance?)

Can I just talk about my Mom right here? I like what I make but I don't know if any one else does. Mom likes my mozzarella sticks... I like how I make my eggs. Again, I'll let you know in a few years when I'm a famous chef.

3. When you feel blue, what is one strategy you use to help yourself back to normal?

If it's sunny I go for a walk, but sunny and blue don't usually happen at the same time. I chat with a buddy, get a snack (that's a cure-all solution) or go make something.

4. When was the last time you danced in public?

Uh. NO. In private, however....

5. Do you consider yourself a realist or dreamer?

I've always dreamed of being a realist. Just kidding. I don't think I'm a realist, so I must be a dreamer...just not a hard-core one. I think I have some reality mixed in there too...I don't know, I'll ask Mom.

6. As a parent, what is one thing that you have done well?

 Absolutely nothing. It's really hard to do something well as a parent when you're...not a parent.

7. Which is your favorite character on the Andy Griffith show?

I think I have seen two episodes so this isn't completely accurate, but from what I saw, I loved the one guy...Sheesh, I don't even know what his name is. He's a policeman...he plays on Apple Dumpling Gang...I don't kn-BARNEY! His name is Barney! He's awesome. 

8. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you know about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?

Ehh...three maybe? I know a lot of people think he was a good guy and he wasn't. Thaaaaat's about it. That's not good! I should look into that. I'm sure Dr. Ruckman has something to say about him. 

9. Have you never been mellow? Have you never tried … to find a comfort from in side you? (Sorry, Jorge was singing that song just now, and it just seemed to be perfect timing as I was creating this week’s questions.) REAL question: What is your #1 driving pet peeve?

Well, I can take punches and wrestling and body slams and bruising impacts of that sort, but when something is just lightly touching me (especially a PERSON), it must be removed. Which can be difficult when it's a person. I'll probably think of something else that drives me nuts later (that's what a pet peeve is, right?I had to look it up), but that's the first thing that came to mind.

10. Which color best represents your mood today? Care to elaborate?

A dark blue that isn't quite gloomy, but almost.It's gra out, I have a slight head ache and a long day ahead with lots of stuff to get done this weekend, but I can see  a light at the end of the tunnel! Only a few more days left till summer break!

11. If your spouse were an animal, which would he/she be?

Ok, maybe I need to get these questions from somewhere else! These are not age appropriate.

12. What activity takes up the bulk of your time on an average day?

COLLEGE. Blah.

And now I am done. And I have nothing more interseting to say. And I am hungry. Again.

Be thankful,
Sarah  

No comments: