Saturday, November 26, 2011

Post # 100 (and the lamest one yet )

We interrupt this program to bring you breaking news...
FYI, I haven't been abducted by aliens, or become a monk, or moved to Rhode Island, or joined the military, or gone into politics. I'm just writing a paper. I'll be back next week (if you're lucky) with more of my things-I-love/am-thankful-for-list...we barely scratched the surface. I know, you were thinkin' " maybe she's almost done! Maybe we can get back to real posts with real pictures instead of all this lame stuff from google pictures." Sorry (well, not really), but we've got nine down and....(counting, double checking)....forty-two to go. Soooo maybe we'll take a break and do them in groups of ten when I have nothing of particular interest to share. Ok, I'm done.
Be THANKFUL,
Sarah
And now back to our regularly scheduled program.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo glad that you didn't become a monk!! (they scare me) ;)

Sarah said...

plus I dont think they use the internet, and thats a problem with the whole "blog" thing if you know what I mean ;)

Sarah said...

did I say I would blog next week? I meant the week after that.