Monday, December 19, 2011

Just because I needed to do a post...

I love the new template I found for my blog! And I found several other cuties in the same place, so you may see some more changes in the near future. All the time I see people say "whadaya think?" when they change their blog look, but I think you should know that even if you dont like it, TOO BAD. 'Cuz I like it. I mean, if you like it that's great, and you should tell me about it, but its only fair to warn you that your opinion probably wont change my mind.
Anyway.
I've been spending my time studying for a driver's test and making presents. Which I would LOVE to post pictures of, but some of my followers are future recipients and will therefore lose the benefit of surprise if I am not able to desist.
I love making stuff. And Christmas is a great excuse to do it, and then get rid of my mess! Speaking of making stuff, I made a favicon! That would be the little paintbrush next to the web address where there used to be an orange 'B'. You have no idea how long it took me to get that little guy up there.
Ok, those ramblings were pretty pointless....
Be thankful,
Sarah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! Sarah you make me laugh :)
Keep on posting . . .

K-B

Sarah said...

Really? Good, that's the goal with most of my writing :) Glad I'm accomplishing it! It's kinda funny cuz I thought that was a pretty lame post....go figure!

Anonymous said...

Haha!
Well the people that are the funniest don't think they are funny so yeah :)

Kaylee

Chasity S. said...

I'm in agreement with my sister. And I can't you don't have more followers! You're awesome! I'll have to like promote you on my blog/blogs so more people will stop by. :)