Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Everything happens at once.

Well maybe not EVERthing, but perty dern close.
Sophie had a litter of 10.
Dad and Bekah are trying to kill an elk.
Shadow (our male dog) has a disease.
This week is our big preaching conference at church.
Mom will be gone for almost a week.
Gone during the conference so I get to be mom and get us all ready for church 4 days in a row (this includes meals, laundry, hair, outfits, and as much homeschool as possible).
Trying not to get sick.
Looking for plane tickets for less than an arm and a leg.
Trying to convince youngest sister not to get sick.

Sorry folks, the blog is a little too far down on the list of priorities.
It's not like I have nothing to write about, I just need the time to actually WRITE it.

I DO have a few photo's of the puppies:

1 comment:

Chasity S. said...

Awww! Those are the cutest puppies!!
Oh I know what you mean about having TIME to write up posts! That's how it is for me sometimes -have the things to write about but no time to do it. =/
Anywho, I hope everything goes well for you all! =)