Tuesday, July 30, 2013

New Chapter

If you are reading this, you are the most dedicated follower I have ever heard of!
I have not posted  in.... 9 months!
 I could have had a BABY since I lasted posted!!
Actually, I need to rethink that statement.





No. I could not have had a baby.



BUT. Someone else I know could have had one! In fact, someone did......
Anyway
Since I last posted, blogging has ceased to be a priority.
I never stopped enjoying it, I just stopped having that much leisure time.
And when I did have leisure time, I didn't want to spend it in front of a screen.

And now, blogging is still not really a priority, but I feel the need to document.

I moved out.


Or, am in the process of.
I'm actually on the road right now.
Well not RIGHT now, I mean, I dont get internet on the ROAD, but I'm 9 hours away from where I was this morning.


My dad is driving with me as I move across the country. Literally.
It doesnt get any cross-country-er than this. I'm moving from one corner of the nation to the opposite corner.

The reason for this drastic relocation is a Bible Institute.
Not just a Christian College, that would be too mainstream.


This is a non-accredited, Bible-believing, hardcore place to just study the Bible for three years.

Ya know, I just realized how boring that probably sounds to the average American.
But I cannot tell you how excited i am!!!!

I took a trip in February for a big preaching meeting at the church that runs the school, and got to sit in on a few classes before I went back  home.
Enjoyed it immensely.
Met some wonderful people who invited me to be their roommate before I even made up my mind to come down and attend the school!

Worked and saved till last friday, got a car with good AC and packed up my life into two plastic storage tubs.

Dont be impressed.
They're big tubs. And I had several boxes of overflow.

ANYWAY.
I said all that to say this.

I thought this might be a good time to start blogging again, and record what it's like for a sheltered homeschooler to be out on her own for the first time. I'm even thinking of changing my blog  name to fit better. But I havent' thought of anything catchy. And it took me forever to come up with "Doodlepad".
So I'm still a little attached.
But if you come up with something good, comment!


Be Thankful, Sarah

No comments: