Tuesday, May 10, 2011

On a scale of one to ten, I give it a five

I am referring to my weekend. It started out FANTASTIC, as I previously informed you. After school, I went home and chilled. That was an expression. It was actually kind of warm out, despite the thick cloud cover. After doing absolutely nothing to my heart's content for a couple hours, I actually got BOARD. Do you have any idea how awesome that was?! Or how long it's been since I did that?! So I had to think of something I WANTED to do!
 I played with Mykah. I think I had more fun than she did.
First we played the Guess Who game, where you ask questions and try to eliminate your options until you figure out what character your oponent had in front of them.
She hasn't quite grasped the concept of that game yet. I mean, she knows what you're supposed to do, but hasn't advanced beyond asking questions like "does you-ah person haaaaaaaaaave....lellow hai-o?".
But that's ok, because she soundly beat me at the memory/matching game twice. After getting her morale back from the previous game, she confessed. "Sarah, I love beating you."
~to be continued~

No comments: