Thursday, February 23, 2012

Blog tag??

It seems you can be tagged by other bloggers. http://kbsurrenderedtohim.blogspot.com/ was tagged and then tagged me and shared the rules for what is required when such an instance occurs:
If you are tagged, post these rules and post 11 random things about yourself. Answer the questions the I (the tagger) ask you, then create 11 new questions for the people you tag, and go to their blog and let them know they've been tagged. Got it?

Ok, so eleven random things about myself...
1. I think dolphins are neat-O
2. I have been to two other countries
3. I consider myself a tomboy (should that be on word or two?)
4. I used to write poetry
5. I wish I had time to add on to my tree fort (which is 22 ft off the ground, by the way-yes, I measured)
6. Swimming is one of the few things I'm not good at that I still enjoy
7.I want a HORSE, not a pony
9. I just decided I dont like the number eight today
10. I am the oldest of five girls
11.If you read my profile, you already knew that (except that's not really about me, so the last fact is that I feel no guilt for cheating on this list)

And the Q's from KayleeBeth:

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Well, considering that despite America's problems, this is still the best place on earth to be, I guess I'd take some time off in Florida. Although the mediteranean doesn't sound bad either (can you tell it's winter where I live?)
If somebody told you, We are going to Paris in two hours would you be able to pack that quickly?
Well YEAH, if I wanted to go! But sightseeing doesn't grab me the way it does some people. If I was motivated because we were going to visit some awesome people (and I happen to be aquainted with many such individuals) and do something with THEM, then Sure! But to go to Paris just for the sake of going to Paris has no/very little appeal to me.
Do you have any pen pals?
A couple (if cyber pens count).
Who is your favorite super hero?
The Lord Jesus Christ is my super hero, role model, idol, etc. Yeah, I know that's not what the asked meant. But that is really the only person who really fits in the super hero category. Plus, I'm not really familiar with all the different super hero's and their characteristics. Deprived, I know.
Hold on, I just had a thought. You could name certain non-fictional people superheros. It's really not the same kind of superhero as Jesus Christ (none of them can walk on water), but I think I could consider Peter Ruckman a superhero of sorts. The same goes for Nathan Bemis and Sam Gipp. Also Nick Serino.
What do you do in your spare time?
Spare time? What's that? Juuuuust kidding. There really isn't a whole lot of spare time with college and all (or...just college) so I read when I have a little extra time. And blog. And just hang with the fam. Before I started this thing called an education, I hiked, took pictures, read, wrote, built forts, make cards, sewed stuff and ate.
So. We'll see if either if those lists change after college is done (which is SOON by the way!).
How many siblings do you have?
If you missed it the first time, I have five little sisters. Rebekah, Leah, Emma and Mykah. And yes, Mykah can be a girl name :P
What is your favorite color?
The bright ones. I really like color themes or combinations more than just single colors. But if you're going to force me, I like orange, teal, coral, lime green, brown with turquoise, yellow with any of the first colors mentioned and here I go. What's my favorite color? Let's go with the rainbow.
What color is your room?
Well, my actual walls are light tan, but theme is different shades of brown and turquoise.
The inside of this box is kinda the idea. 'Cept my blue has more green in it. And my stripes have more variety in width.
Why do you ask?

What is your favorite flower?
Daisies. They're very simple and frank. I appreciate that.
Now that I think about it, tiger lilies are pretty cool too, though...

Who are your favorite bloggers?
Karen @ Bensrib and http://sunnyjanewood.blogspot.com/. These are the two blogs that made me want to have a blog. Which leads to the next question...
Why do you blog?
It's Fun! I like making people laugh. I like writing...whatever I want and whenever I want, with no pressure. I like sharing things that make me laugh or think.
Any of the above will do. Take your pick.


And I know I'm sposed to tag someone else and write some questions for them, I think I'm gonna be a wet blanket, or a stick in the mud, or a party pooper. I'm not sure which one, but one of those has to fit the circumstance. Partly because I am short on leisure time, and partly because I don't feel like it. Remember the no-pressure thing?
But mostly cuz of the time crunch.
Austa...
Be Thankful, Sarah

No comments: