Monday, March 12, 2012

Ah, life. Could I have you wait just a bit?

Remember how I was ranting and raving about the beautiful sunshine the other day?

Well, it snowed yesterday. And today people lost power due to the, uh, windstorm we had last night.

Fickle spring...

Speaking of spring, I just realized: this will be my last spring break ever. It seems like last just last year I was having my first springbreak ever...
Oh, wait. I was.
Ah, life. Before you know it, I'll be blogging about coworkers gas prices, and other money-related issues.
And then there's this summer. There are three camps I want to do to (one of which is 3 weeks long: hard core), debt to get out of, a car(and other things) to save up for, and a Bible Conference in Florida.
Money, money, money...

Be Thankful, Sarah

2 comments:

Chasity S. said...

Ugh! Don't talk about summer and money in the same post! Lol! It reminds me that I have to work for my Dad like crazy mowing lawns (that's what he does for work) this summer since my brother Kirk has a different job now. What's the matter with working for Dad anyways? Uh . . . The fact that he can pay us next to nothing since were his children might have something to do with it. Lol.

Sarah said...

You too, huh? Jk, My dad doesn't pay too bad ;)