Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A little while back I posted a little puzzle that you can look at here and I was going to wait to post the answers after someone commented with some of their attempts, successful or otherwise. Well, I got tired of waiting. So I'm posting the anwers now.
1. Green Eggs and Ham
2. Goodnight. Moon
3. Velveteen Rabbit
4. Three Little Pigs
5. Sleeping Beauty
6.Ugly Duckling
7. Are You My Mother?
8.Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
9.End of the Sidewalk
10. Go Dog, Go!
11. The Hunrgy Catepillare
12. The Cat in the Hat
13. Where the Wild Things Are
14 The Wind in the Willows

So, have you guys ever read any of these?
Be Thankful, Sarah

1 comment:

Chasity S. said...

YES! I've read Green and Eggs and Ham (several times, I love Dr. Seuss!), Three Little Pigs, Sleeping Beauty, Ugly Duckling, Are Your My Mother, and The Cat and the Hat. =) I love children books!