Sunday, September 15, 2013

Title, title, title...

1. The Bad Attitude Baptist Blowout is coming up, and I am EXCITED. The speakers are John Haveman ( I KNOW HIM!) and David Peacock ( I recently met him :D and He is the newest addition to my "favorite-preachers-list")!
2. Stephanie (my roommate)'s parents are here! And her little brother, and soon her sister and her sister's   husband, and Taylor's friend! Other people might be annoyed at such a full house, but I am really enjoying it! I'm used to having that way, and I miss it! Plus, today after church we ran an errand before coming home, and we were super tired and sweaty and starving (you know how Sundays are) and Steph's mom had a BEAUTIFUL salad ready, with all the fixings.
(Insert big, contented sigh)
SO nice...
Mom, I still love cooking, but I miss you.

3. Do you ever have a day you wish you could go back and re-do?
Me too.
And yesterday was really a pretty good day, over all, but it kiiiiinda went down-hill after 6. And about 65% of it was my fault.
*Sigh*
But I don't want talk about it.

It's in the past.
I'm moving on.



Be thankful (for new days),
Sarah

2 comments:

Chasity S. said...

I always enjoy reading your blog and hear what you've been up to. I bet it's hard to keep up with your blog now that you're going to Bible school but it really is nice to read. =)

mom said...

I miss your blog too:/